Empathy is the ability to sense, understand and appreciate the feelings and experiences of others. It requires taking the time and making the effort to focus on someone else without judging them and without giving into the temptation to deny the validity of their perspective. Unfortunately, it is often the case in the lives of people with developmental disabilities that empathy is not embraced by those who have a direct effect on their lives.
The Meadows Center for Opportunity, Inc., is a valuable resource for more than 3,000 Oklahoma businesses, banks, educational institutions, medical facilities, and government agencies. Offering data destruction, hard drive shredding, and other business services, the Meadows is a bonded organization with professional memberships and affiliations that allow our customers to trust that their sensitive information and business documents will be handled safely and securely.
- Data Destruction – The Meadows shreds and destroys confidential data stored on a variety of media, including microfilm and microfiche, cassettes, magnetic tapes, plastic cards, audio and video cassettes, as well as paper documents.
- Hard Drive Shredding – Secure disposal of old hard drives consists of more than simply erasing the existing hard drive. At the Meadows, we physically destroy hard drives to prevent sensitive data from retrieval.
- Pill Bottle Destruction – Medical information must be disposed of securely. This includes not only electronic and paper medical records, but also the medical information included on pharmacy pill bottles. The Meadows offers pill bottle destruction in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Other Services – In addition to data destruction, The Meadows Center for Opportunity, Inc., provides a number of other services to assist your business.
- Quality Packaging
- Parts Packaging
- Shrink Wrapping
- Brochure Assembly
- Manual Collation
- Envelope Stuffing
- Promotional Product Mailers