Jim Haley pushed the doorbell for the third time, and guessed correctly that his sister was not wearing her hearing aids. He waited for a couple of seconds and then rapped forcefully on the door. After a few more moments he finally heard noise from inside. Slowly the door was unlocked and opened slightly. Jim watched with amusement as his sister’s face peeked out.
The Meadows Center for Opportunity, Inc., is a valuable resource for more than 3,000 Oklahoma businesses, banks, educational institutions, medical facilities, and government agencies. Offering data destruction, hard drive shredding, and other business services, the Meadows is a bonded organization with professional memberships and affiliations that allow our customers to trust that their sensitive information and business documents will be handled safely and securely.
- Data Destruction – The Meadows shreds and destroys confidential data stored on a variety of media, including microfilm and microfiche, cassettes, magnetic tapes, plastic cards, audio and video cassettes, as well as paper documents.
- Hard Drive Shredding – Secure disposal of old hard drives consists of more than simply erasing the existing hard drive. At the Meadows, we physically destroy hard drives to prevent sensitive data from retrieval.
- Pill Bottle Destruction – Medical information must be disposed of securely. This includes not only electronic and paper medical records, but also the medical information included on pharmacy pill bottles. The Meadows offers pill bottle destruction in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Other Services – In addition to data destruction, The Meadows Center for Opportunity, Inc., provides a number of other services to assist your business.
- Quality Packaging
- Parts Packaging
- Shrink Wrapping
- Brochure Assembly
- Manual Collation
- Envelope Stuffing
- Promotional Product Mailers