Even though the church was small, Reverend Hansen estimated it was less than half full. Only the immediate family and a few acquaintances had bothered to come together on this blustery January day to pay their last respects to Donald Phillips, a man who, during his eighty plus years of life, had survived a multitude of challenges that included being ignored and rejected by those around him.
OUR CERTIFICATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
The Meadows maintains professional memberships and affiliations that enable us to provide high-quality business services. Our certifications allow our customers to trust that their sensitive data is destroyed in a manner that is compliant with existing privacy regulations and security guidelines.
In addition, all employees have received background checks from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI). The Meadows also maintains media/data liability for a half million dollars, and we will provide business references upon request.
The Meadows Certifications and Affiliations
- NAID Member (National Association for Information Destruction)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Oklahoma State Use Vendor
- City of Edmond Chamber Member
- Oklahoma City Community Foundation
- DHS (Department of Human Services)