The Meadows Center for Opportunity was established in 1983 for the sole purpose of employing adults with developmental disabilities. It has been our privilege to work with many different men and women through the years, and we are honored that some of these individuals are still working with us, more than three decades later.
OUR CERTIFICATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
The Meadows maintains professional memberships and affiliations that enable us to provide high-quality business services. Our certifications allow our customers to trust that their sensitive data is destroyed in a manner that is compliant with existing privacy regulations and security guidelines.
In addition, all employees have received background checks from the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI). The Meadows also maintains media/data liability for a half million dollars, and we will provide business references upon request.
The Meadows Certifications and Affiliations
- NAID Member (National Association for Information Destruction)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Oklahoma State Use Vendor
- City of Edmond Chamber Member
- Oklahoma City Community Foundation
- DHS (Department of Human Services)