Kindness is one of the most important attributes that humanity possesses. It embodies empathy, concern and most importantly goodness. It is freely given and yet it is invaluable. However, it is something we rarely consider. We each go through our day without recognizing the many opportunities we have to be kind to others. How different our world would be if we would made kindness a priority instead of an afterthought.
Take advantage of our year-end special. Beginning Dec. 1 - Dec. 23.
Holiday Purge Special, 40% OFF!! (minimum 50 boxes)
Call now for details and to get scheduled for pick up, starting Dec. 1. Bin pick up is not included in this offer, only boxes.
The Meadows shreds sensitive data for more than 3000 customers across the Oklahoma. Our customers include local, state, and federal agencies; educational institutions; pharmacies, health care providers, and medical facilities; religious organizations; accounting, legal, insurance, and business professionals; and many others.
Following are a few of the businesses, organizations, and agencies who have trusted the Meadows Center for Opportunity with the destruction of their sensitive and confidential data:
- Center for Women's Health
- Deaconess Family Care
- Heartland Home Medical
- Integrated Medical Services
- Kickingbird Animal Clinic
- McBride Clinic
- Oklahoma City Clinic
- Quail Creek Nursing Center
Banking and Finance
- Arvest Bank
- Banc First
- Credit Union Service Center
- First Fidelity
- Sooner State Bank
- Superior Finance Company
- Union Bank of Tulsa
Local and State Agencies
- City of Oklahoma City Utilities
- Oklahoma City Housing Authority
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- Oklahoma State Election Board
- Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI)
- University of Central Oklahoma (UCO)
- Edmond Santa Fe High School
- Moore High School