The Meadows Center for Opportunity was established in 1983 for the sole purpose of employing adults with developmental disabilities. It has been our privilege to work with many different men and women through the years, and we are honored that some of these individuals are still working with us, more than three decades later.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
The Meadows Center for Opportunity provides a valuable service to Oklahomans with developmental disabilities. If you would like to contribute to our efforts and help further our commitment to helping these individuals gain vocational training, essential skills, and a sense of value and self-worth, we appreciate your gift of your time or assets. Whether you wish to make a monetary donation, provide a gift of needed supplies, or offer your time and volunteer efforts, the Meadows would like to thank you for your generosity.
Opportunities to help include:
- To commemorate a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion.
- A memorial to honor the passing of a loved one or friend.
- A donation to The Meadows Walk-A-Thon, our annual fund raiser.
- Make your one-time or recurring donation online through the
Oklahoma City Community Foundation.
- Cleaning supplies
- Office supplies
- Latex gloves
- Office work
- Special projects (i.e. window cleaning, parking lot cleanup)
Please contact the Meadows to learn more about how you can get involved and contribute to our work.